Did you know that 844 million people on this planet do not have access to clean water, and 32 million of those people live in Uganda? We want to change that, and we want you to join us!
On October 28th, Project Okello is hosting Wells for Hope at Grove City College, a fundraiser for the Ugandan Water Project. The Ugandan Water Project works to provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene resources to communities in Uganda. This year, our goal is to raise $7,500. This will fund:
– two borehole rehabilitations
– one Project Okello student traveling to Uganda with a UWP team in 2018.
What does our event look like?
On Wells for Hope day, the Grove City College Student Union will be bustling with live musicians, vendors, and students seeking to make a difference. Each of these groups plays a role in raising funds for our project.
How can you help?
1. Donate! We are asking friends, families, community members, and businesses to contribute to our goal. We can’t do it without you! Donations to UWP are tax-deductible.
2. Sell. If you own a business or create products as a hobby, come set up as a vendor. Promote your business while supporting a great cause! Contact email@example.com for more info.
3. Pray. We know that it is God who works in us (Phil. 2:13), and it is only through Him that our work has meaning.
With your donation, you are making an immediate, cost-effective, and tangible difference as we work together to implement relational solutions that empower Ugandans to live the lives they were created for. Thank you for your support!